Monday, January 18, 2021, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Calling All Women!
Mark your calendars and plan on joining us via Zoom for some R and R, that is... Rally and Reflect.
Next Monday, January 18th, we will meet at 6:00 PM (via ZOOM) to share our thoughts regarding the following questions from Don Whitney’s Biblical Spirituality webpage. They are a great way to start off the new year.
Take some time this week to reflect, pray, and write down your answers.
“The beginning of a new year is an ideal time to stop, look up, and get our bearings. To that end, here are some questions to ask prayerfully in the presence of God.”
1. What’s one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
2. What’s the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?
3. What’s the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it?
5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?
6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?
7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year?
8. What’s the most important way you will, by God’s grace, try to make this year different from last year?
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year?
10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity?
“The value of many of these questions is not in their profundity, but in the simple fact that they bring an issue or commitment into focus. For example, just by articulating which person you most want to encourage this year is more likely to help you remember to encourage that person than if you hadn’t considered the question.” Don Whitney
We look forward to seeing you soon! (See Zoom info. below)
Peggy Trom and Lee Ann Clemons
Topic: Women's R & R - Rally and Reflect
Time: Jan 18, 2021 6:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 844 9246 6582